FuzzyPinkGooFuzzyPinkGoo

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Journeys of Reemus 4 Journeys of Reemus 4

Can't finish because of a bug.

where it says the the tree sap covers you hands in the walkthrough there are no pods to pop. Iv tryed to get plant growth tonic but i couldn't get it so i have no idea how to finish the game.

ClickShake responds:

The pod is on the tree by the sheep on the hill, if you follow the bottom right of the tree up, it's the second one up hanging off that edge. He says a different message for it than the other pods.

Mix iight yellow and dark blue to get Plant Growth (P + G).

Virtual Handgun Virtual Handgun

Awsome!

Exellent deatail. Though there isn't much to do and once you played the lot thats it.
I would sudgest making mini games like "how fast you can reload the gun" or actually making it into a type of "gun pet" game where to can shoot a couple of rounds and then take it apart and clean it put it back together then give it a polish.
I don't know i reckon that'ed be sweet.

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Good job.

Good game and scripting but sloppy Graffix. Improving on the size of the sights and Editing the gun image so it wold come off the bottom of the screed kinda like doom style i think it would help people aim better and improve the over all game play. Besides that some of the monsters are to close and no depth feel, i wouldn't mind if it had a story to it.

Roumd responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll pratice my graffix more often now.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Quite epic

Music was great the style and game play was awsome and i expecially liked it when you start to die a nice melody comes in.
Great work and hang in there.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

lol thats awsome

pretty good but you need to add a multi player it would be in the spirit of things.

BoMToons responds:

There is, but it's just malfunctioning right now until we can get the patch put up... :)

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

wow

its a Awsome game but when i dated and pressed the kiss button it stuffed up so :(