FuzzyPinkGooFuzzyPinkGoo

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Family Simp The Family Simp

This is a parody that some people don't understand what a parody is. THIS IS A PARODY for all those who don't know what the hell a parody is. It is to make fun of a show with little effort possible to demonstrate the artists feelings on the subject, NOT to portray it exactly you faggots.

AKA
-NashSu
-sacivashi
-StillBeSea
no one likes you.

Perform Perform

Don't conform to a society that doesn't accept you, be who you are.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

I felt that this was a parody, so I was laughing throughout at the idea that it was something out of a Disney movie and was made more literal.
Because I don't believe that Samus didn't "love" but only cared about deeply.

The singing voice wasn't bad but it didn't feel right.
Great effort in the CGA.

Journeys of Reemus 4 Journeys of Reemus 4

Can't finish because of a bug.

where it says the the tree sap covers you hands in the walkthrough there are no pods to pop. Iv tryed to get plant growth tonic but i couldn't get it so i have no idea how to finish the game.

ClickShake responds:

The pod is on the tree by the sheep on the hill, if you follow the bottom right of the tree up, it's the second one up hanging off that edge. He says a different message for it than the other pods.

Mix iight yellow and dark blue to get Plant Growth (P + G).

Virtual Handgun Virtual Handgun

Awsome!

Exellent deatail. Though there isn't much to do and once you played the lot thats it.
I would sudgest making mini games like "how fast you can reload the gun" or actually making it into a type of "gun pet" game where to can shoot a couple of rounds and then take it apart and clean it put it back together then give it a polish.
I don't know i reckon that'ed be sweet.

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Good job.

Good game and scripting but sloppy Graffix. Improving on the size of the sights and Editing the gun image so it wold come off the bottom of the screed kinda like doom style i think it would help people aim better and improve the over all game play. Besides that some of the monsters are to close and no depth feel, i wouldn't mind if it had a story to it.

Roumd responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll pratice my graffix more often now.

Primo -Fixed- Primo -Fixed-

Resonable

good music but besides that the tune basicaly repeted over and over nade it lack character and there was just no real veriety in the music.

tommo745 responds:

Yeah, I see what you mean. I thought that as soon as I submitted it. I might take it down, improve and upload. Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it. I have put a new one up. Newgrounds only lets me put two up a day. So I just uploaded onto this page.

Pocket Knife Pocket Knife

I think the shadow under the handle is too soft and consistent and some wear and scratches would look nice.

TripleThreeTwo responds:

Thanks for the feedback, FuzzyPinkGoo

Sewer Princess 3 Sewer Princess 3

Why is she licking her hand, does it contain feices?

I think i can see your trying to say the city is a beautful but you also say the toilets are like flowers,
so im coming to the conclusion that she the sewer princess who feeds off the "flowers" like a butterfly.

One more thing why does the largest building have no detail? I feel turned off by this.

serenekitchen responds:

its more of a duality thing, you cant have beauty without ugliness. Its good that you feel turned off as it shows that this piece can cause that affect. Plus the largest building has no detail because of perspective.

BREAKING BAD BREAKING BAD

Very nice. But can you put him in a H.E.V. suit?